Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an amazing Site Reliability Engineer to join our engineering team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Optimize existing systems for scalability.
- Build large-scale infrastructure.
- Use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Build continuous deployment/integration solutions.
- Work on web-scale monitoring systems.
- Work in strict collaboration with developers.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience working with configuration management solutions.
- You have a passion for learning new technologies.
- You believe that communication/collaboration is one of the most important point in SRE culture.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (knowledge of Java is a plus).
- Good knowledge of best practices for web-scale infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of container solutions.
- Experience working with cloud solutions (AWS or GCP)
- Bonus: Experience working with collocated deployments
- Bonus: Experience working with, or knowledge of, the bitcoin protocol.
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems is a plus.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in Soho (NYC) or Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).