Blockchain.com’s marketing team is looking for a content strategist to engage and interact with our global, diverse, and passionate customer base. You’ll help drive overall growth, acquisition, activation, retention and engagement of our current and potential customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about crypto and creating content that empowers our customers to own their financial freedom.
What You Will Do:
- Create blog posts, guides, emails, and more to support marketing efforts for brand, demand generation, and product marketing.
- Implement Blockchain.com’s voice to help build our content standards
- Develop strategies to improve existing content, and provide a vision for future content
- Work cross-functionally to deliver necessary content to empower internal teams (including Design, Product, Marketing and Support)
- Maintain the standard for high quality content across our products that’s easy to understand, approachable and helpful.
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience developing and designing content and editorial calendars
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, and ability to deliver content effectively
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this effectively to the team
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
- Ability to embody the Blockchain.com Voice
- Passion and understanding of crypto
- Resume and/or LinkedIn Profile
- Collection of content that you’re most proud of (in pdf form)
- A GIF you really like
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.