Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an experienced and technically minded Product Manager to lead the design and development of new products for Blockchain’s users. This is a unique, once in a career, opportunity to deliver mass-market financial products & services on a global scale. We are looking for someone who has experience in - and understands the intricacies of - delivering high quality and innovative internet-scale consumer products, across multiple work streams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work in collaboration with the engineers, designers and business leaders to design, develop and deliver complex, large scale financial products, involving multiple work streams.
- Lead impactful product launches by coordinating between teams, communicating requirements, managing timelines, uncovering and unblocking critical dependencies.
- Use and manipulate data effectively to measure, analyze and optimize the success the products you develop.
- Combine data driven insights with product vision & strategy to design new features and improvements to maximize impact and growth.
- Solve problems and simplify complex issues by drilling into details and the technical aspects of our systems and processes to deliver targeted solutions.
- Understand our customers using quantitative and qualitative methods. Harness this information to build and enhance products and features that serve their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A detail and design oriented mindset that constantly thinks about the ultimate customer.
- Experience in large-scale, consumer facing web/mobile products and applications.
- A proven track record of shipping products in a technical environment and working with developers and designers on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong technical skills and experience with analytics platforms and using data to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents and work with stakeholders and upper management.
- Experience of compiling and executing implementation timelines and project roadmaps.
- A background in engineering or computer science is a plus, but not essential.
- Bonus: Knowledge of, or experience in, the digital currency, banking or FinTech industries.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of both London and San Francisco.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- San Francisco Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).