Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Reporting to our People Lead, the HR Associate will provide a range of services to enable the delivery of effective HR support to our UK and EU based employees.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support a positive onboarding experience through effective coordination and delivery of logistics, start date preparation activities, and new hire orientation program.
- Maintain data entry of new hires, job changes, terminations, and leaves of absence, while ensuring accuracy and integrity. Maintain and file correspondence, reports as well as sensitive and confidential data, employee files and documents.
- Support and eventually manage payroll processing and payroll
- Experience with benefits administration, local tax reporting, and management of stock plan in UK or EU jurisdiction required.
- Advise employees of appropriate HR policy and procedure to address any concerns they have, i.e. policy interpretation, payroll and banking queries, assisting employees where appropriate in resolving their concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Assist People Lead in implementation of HR initiatives and programming
- Other duties assigned by the company.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity and confidentiality
- Minimum four years post qualification experience in the Human Resources field
- Strong computer skills with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, et. al.) as well as experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and payroll systems
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines (Administration, benefits, payroll, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional behavior in dealing with people at all level
- Knowledge of UK employment law strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related discipline required
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF