WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Handle user administration of third-party service accounts
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems
- Maintain & provision new employee hardware and software
- Perform on-boarding/off-boarding and re-provisioning procedures
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure (e.g. networks, firewalls, VPNs, routers, switches, VoIP devices)
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same
- Happily provide comprehensive and timely IT support to all employees; local and remote
- Upgrades to core networking (e.g. Inter-site connectivity, MPLS/VPN config)
- Auditing of third-party service accounts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity
- A high degree of security awareness and current knowledge of best practices
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities
- Confident, outgoing and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with Chromebooks
- Experience with MacOS
- Experience with Jamf or similar MDM software
- Experience with GSuites administration
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Accessible office location in the heart of Vilnius
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.