Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Email Marketing Associate who is equal parts visionary and analytical. You will be leading on email strategy, implementing and constantly optimizing an end-to-end lifecycle communication ecosystem that drives customer acquisition and engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As such, your projects will be diverse in both execution (channel, creative, etc.) and goals (order rate, churn prevention, reengagement, retention, etc.). So, if you have a knack for driving results through data-lead executions and a profound appreciation for the impact of design/copy, this role is for you!
- Test, iterate, and optimize all automated marketing communications
- Build new campaign workflows for triggered campaigns - including targeting, channel & timing selection, if/then scenarios, and automated tasks
- Be responsible for using data, design thinking, and rapid experimentation to drive step-function growth in user acquisition and engagement
- Develop KPIs to track progress against goals of each growth initiative or campaigns
- Work closely with product, marketing, operations and engineering teams to identify and prioritize areas for growth investment
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company
- Work with an industry-leading product with millions of users
- Coordinate with Engineers to monitor and improve deliverability
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in email marketing in product driven company
- Demonstrated experience working with data to drive campaign ideation and performance
- Proven skills of improving email deliverability
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and opt-in and opt-out practices.
- Basic to intermediate working knowledge of HTML for emails and best practices with subject lines, call-to-action, template, and content
- Experience in adapting communication to a global audience
- Technical experience with marketing automation tools, CRM systems and analytics tools
- Strong copy-writing and communication skills
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various team members around the world.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You enjoy learning new things.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of London, New York and San Francisco
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable)
- Your favorite GIF