Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
This is an opportunity to join our global User Operations Support team and ensure the best user experience possible. Reporting to the User Operations Lead, you are on the front line engaging with our high value clients across Blockchain’s portfolio of products.
This position can be virtual on the West Coast of the United States or in our San Francisco office. The working hours for this position are from 3:00pm PT - 11:00pm PT.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Resolve incoming requests via clients' preferred communications channels (voice, email, chat, messaging apps).
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, compliance, and engineering teams on product issues and escalations.
- Take ownership of clients’ requests and provide fast and professional resolution to ensure an outstanding client experience.
- Report internally on client issues, feedback etc. to help improve our procedures and products.
- Support community and marketing efforts in the blockchain technology scene.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Customer service experience
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is highly responsive, professional and qualitative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work on weekends and evenings on a rotating basis.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, international payments & trading platforms.
- Fluent English. Other business functional languages are advantageous.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).