We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual to Join a fast-growing and dynamic risk and compliance team at a very exciting time within the digital asset space. Primarily you will be working within the financial crime unit, handling investigations and working on risk controls related to anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions.
Responsibilities to include:
- Review and analyse suspicious scenario alerts generated by Blockchain’s Transaction Monitoring systems.
- Working with data science and compliance team to update risk assessments and improve monitoring rules and risk controls
- Draft internal and external Suspicious Activity Reports
- Liaise with Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs), law enforcement authorities and financial institutions to process information requests
- Conduct periodic enhanced due diligence and account activity reviews.
- Conduct due diligence on institutional OTC applicants and existing users.
- Assist with improving manual processes, automating where possible, applying necessary monitoring and oversight controls
- Assist with producing regular Management Information reports and regulatory updates
- 2+ years experience in compliance / financial crime intelligence unit within financial services, fintech, or cryptocurrency exchange
- Logical, Analytical, Organised
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or additional work experience
- Demonstrable interest in Fintech along with basic knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Reasonable knowledge and understanding of EU/US Anti-money laundering regulations and their application to cryptocurrencies.