Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
This is an opportunity to join our global User Operations Support team and ensure the best user experience possible. Reporting to the User Operations Lead, you are on the front line engaging with a growing community of users across Blockchain’s portfolio of products. You will be instrumental in helping us manage content across platforms, build a trusted brand, and support our community of users worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Monitor social media channels on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Reddit, and make sure users receive prompt and amazing customer service.
- Monitor App Store and Play Store reviews and make sure users receive prompt and amazing customer service.
- Resolve incoming questions from incoming users via social media succinctly, effectively and efficiently.
- Report phishing and other suspicious activity manually and escalate if necessary.
- Document support issues and contribute to knowledge base (Zendesk).
- Report weekly on social media trends and public sentiment to inform product improvements and business strategy.
- Find every reason to educate. Respond to users and post engaging and educational content.
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Support community and marketing efforts in the blockchain technology scene.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience with customer/technical support and social media.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Excellent writing skills and a penchant for creativity and compelling storytelling.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in New York City
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Access to training and other resources as needed.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Full-time salary based on experience and equity in an industry-leading company.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website, blog, and/or social media account(s) (if applicable).