Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
This is an opportunity to join our global User Operations Support team and ensure the best user experience possible. Reporting to the User Operations Lead, you are on the front line engaging with a growing community of users across Blockchain’s portfolio of products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Onboard large volumes of customers, carrying out KYC and AML compliance checks.
- Resolve incoming questions from users via our ticket system (Zendesk).
- Document support issues and contribute to the Blockchain knowledge base.
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Provide clear and detailed daily updates on challenges faced and suggestions for improvement.
- Document change requests and needs via our Jira system and escalate appropriately.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- An understanding of Know Your Customer (KYC) and/or Anti Money-Laundering (AML) processes.
- Experience with customer or technical support, a plus if you’ve used ZenDesk before.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing.
- Ability to work one weekend day (with one weekday off).
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies is a plus and the willingness to learn about crypto is vital.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in New York City
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Access to training and other resources as needed.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Full-time salary based on experience and equity in an industry-leading company.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).