Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Manage and grow the User Operations department to support Blockchain’s product offerings and services:
- Hire, train, develop and manage a user operations team in our newly minted Lithuania office.
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Report to the leadership team on the sufficiency and effectiveness of the user operations program.
- Spearheading Blockchain’s core value in empowering the end user by creating a program that ensures users have amazing customer support and service.
- Craft, implement and improve the team’s anti-money laundering (AML), and Know your customer (KYC) efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience in managing a substantial customer or technical support team.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Full-time salary based on experience in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Great office location in Didzioji, Senamiestis (Vilnius).
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).