Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
This is an opportunity to join our global User Operations Support team and ensure the best user experience possible. Reporting to the Operations Lead, you are on the front line engaging with a growing community of users across Blockchain’s portfolio of products. This position is located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Resolve incoming questions from incoming users via email succinctly, effectively and efficiently.
- Document support issues and contribute to knowledge base (Zendesk).
- Onboarding and monitoring of customers, including KYC and AML compliance checks.
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, compliance, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Monitor social media channels on Twitter/Reddit and Facebook and make sure users receive prompt and amazing customer service.
- Support community and marketing efforts in the blockchain technology scene.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience with customer or technical support, a plus if you’ve used ZenDesk before.
- Experience with KYC, AML and retail customer onboarding and monitoring.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work one weekend day (with one weekday off).
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- Fluent English. Other business functional languages are highly desirable, especially Russian.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).