Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain’s engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join Blockchain. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Handle user administration of third-party service accounts
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems
- Maintain & provision new employee hardware and software
- Perform off-boarding and re-provisioning procedures
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure (e.g. networks, firewalls, VPNs, routers, switches, VoIP devices)
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same
- Happily provide comprehensive and timely IT support to all employees; local and remote (roughly 60 people)
- Upgrades to core networking (e.g. Inter-site connectivity, MPLS/VPN config)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity
- +4 years of IT support experience
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems
- A high degree of security awareness and current knowledge of best practices
- In-depth knowledge TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls
- Experience with Google Apps
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities
- Confident, outgoing and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Previous startup experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office locations in Aldgate East.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.