Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and talented Manual QA Tester to join our team. This an important role where you will work on web and mobile applications that touch millions of users!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience writing and executing detailed end-to-end test cases.
- Ability to follow direction and complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience analyzing and documenting issues.
- Enthusiasm for digging deep into functionality to investigate software bugs and usability issues.
- Familiarity with mobile (iOS, Android) software.
- ISTQB foundation, advanced or expert certification.
- Crypto interest or knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Become an expert on the features and functionality of our web and mobile products to ensure quality and consistency in a fast-paced environment.
- Tests cross browser, cross platform, and mobile platforms (across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Play a central role in testing prior to release and advocating for the user.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Perform end-to-end manual testing to ensure Blockchain products meet requirements and designs.
- Write and review detailed test specifications outlining test approach.
- Write and execute end-to-end test cases / user scenarios based off of requirements, designs, and delivered software.
- Write bug reports including relevant logs and detailed reproduction steps.
- Use tools to perform ad hoc performance testing or simulate network conditions.
- Prepare test data for populating application user interfaces or for testing specific scenarios.
- Perform exploratory testing.
- Have test area ownership across multiple applications.
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio.
- Your favorite GIF.