Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain’s engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for a Quality engineer to join our growing engineering team, to rapidly create, iterate and high-quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our engineering team is tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Define, write, and implement test automation strategy for functional and load/performance testing.
- Research and advise on new and alternative tools, technologies and test automation approaches.
- Design, build and document effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework for testing UI, API and database that facilitates automation scripting, execution and analysis of results.
- Develop, apply and maintain quality assurance automated testing standards, techniques and procedures.
- Provide leadership across the engineering and QA teams to define requirements, do technical analysis of technology and current workflow and generate automation plans for new projects.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for test engineers on multiple applications/projects onshore and offshore; train and mentor project team members to create, execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- At least 3 years of hands-on test automation development experience including:
- Experience in automation at service and UI levels.
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Experience working with industry automation tools, such as Selenium, Protractor, HP UFT/QTP, SoapUI strongly preferred
- Experience with defect tracking tools such as Atlassian JIRA.
- White-box/Gray-box testing experience preferred
- Expertise in defining and tracking quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status preferred
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London, San Francisco and New York.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York & San Francisco Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow or links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you’re proud of. (if applicable)
- Your favorite GIF.