Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain.com’s engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for a software engineer focused on automated test development and quality tools to join our growing engineering team, to create, iterate and maintain high-quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our engineering team is tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build and maintain software to perform thorough functional and performance testing of Blockchain.com software products and features.
- Define, write and maintain automated test software to handle end-to-end testing of web and mobile applications, and back-end services APIs.
- Write and maintain comprehensive sets of automated test suites and cases.
- Integrate automation software with continuous integration and deployment systems and central reporting dashboards.
- Create and maintain software tools to assist web, services and mobile feature developers and manual testers with adhoc testing.
- Collaborate with features developers on test automation hooks and instrumentation.
- Provide and accept technical feedback on requirements for expanding test harness capabilities and participate with the implementation and testing of these features.
- Research and advise on new and alternative tools, technologies and test automation approaches.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Hands-on automated testing development experience:
- In-depth knowledge of testing methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with industry automation tools such as Selenium and Appium is preferred.
- Experience with REST and WebSockets preferred.
- Experience with distributed performance and loading test of services preferred.
- Experience with test automation frameworks, such as Mocha, preferred.
- Expertise in defining and tracking quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status preferred
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London, San Francisco and New York.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- San Francisco & New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow or links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you’re proud of. (if applicable)
- Your favorite GIF.