Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We’re looking for a Talent Coordinator, who is passionate about creating the best candidate experience and securing top talent for our growing global organization. Listed as the Top UK Startup to Work in the UK in 2018 by Linkedin, this role helps continue our successes of finding and maintaining great talent! This role is based in either our London or New York City office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Build and drive the recruitment process by sourcing and building talent pipelines across all open roles, with a strong emphasis on engineering positions.
- Implement innovative sourcing and selection tools in order to identify and engage the best talent for all Blockchain offices.
- Collaborate with People team on hiring initiatives, schedule interviews across office locations, and assist with onboarding of new hires.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups and other appropriate events to be a brand ambassador for Blockchain.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a high sense of urgency while working effectively within a team environment.
- You must have a proven track record in the following abilities: organization, motivation, and follow through.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Previous HR experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.