Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
As the face of Blockchain, this office manager/receptionist will represent the company externally as a brand ambassador and work closely with the Operations team to manage our growing London office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Representing Blockchain in a positive, friendly and professional manner to employees and visiting guests.
- Providing administrative support, including but not limited to tracking incoming guests and employees, managing the company lunch program, ordering office supplies, general office management, etc.
- Troubleshooting unforeseen issues such as office repairs, and broken or lost equipment.
- Booking and managing employee travel.
- Researching, planning and implementing logistics for internal and external company events, happy hours, conferences, meetings, and interviews.
- Creating positive working conditions by keeping the office fun, tidy, and professional.
- Managing and documenting office expenditures, budget and inventory.
- Running the office, keeping records of maintenance, organising daily cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential, at all times.
- Initiate processes and systems to make the office run more efficiently.
- Provide necessary backup to other employees.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Exhibit mental toughness in complex and excruciating work situations.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Strong presentation and communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and superb organization skills that friends describe as OCD but you know it stems from your perfectionist nature.
- Confident and whatever-it-takes attitude.
- University degree.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Most importantly, a GIF you really like.