Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team to lead the design and development of new financial products for Blockchains existing and new users. This is a unique, once in a career, opportunity to deliver large scale financial systems built from scratch on open source software. We are looking for someone who has experience in, and understands the issues with, delivering state of the market internet-scale systems across multiple work streams. Experience working in FinTech or Financial Markets is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work in collaboration with the engineering and business leaders to design and deliver complex, large scale financial systems involving multiple work streams, releases and deployments.
- Understand and plan for the complexity of leading across multiple teams to deliver internet-scale applications. Uncover critical dependencies and risks to product launch.
- Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand and optimize the success of the products you own. Based on product vision & strategy, design new features and propose improvements to existing features to maximize impact.
- Work well across disciplines and stakeholders to coordinate between workstreams to drive impactful product launches. Identify and communicate requirements and coordinate between these workstreams.
- Collect, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage timelines and follow multiple product roadmaps to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays.
- Analyze information from the User Operations team, user surveys and usability testing to identify and prioritize actionable feedback.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You are driven, curious and proactive.
- Experience working on cross functional teams to deliver internet applications at scale.
- Ability to analyze and use data to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents and work with stakeholders and upper management.
- Experienced at compiling implementation timelines into project roadmaps.
- Detail and design oriented and always thinking of the end-user experience.
- A proven track record of shipping products in a technical environment and working with developers on a day-to-day basis.
- Bonus: Knowledge of, or experience in, the digital currency, banking or FinTech.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).