This opening is for candidates graduating in spring/summer 2021. However, we are actively hiring for all positions, if you are looking to join our team before that time, please apply through a non-Graduate post.
Bliss Point Media is a rapidly growing performance media advertising agency startup based in Santa Monica that combines world-class media capabilities with cutting-edge statistics and computer science. Using technology as a differentiator, Bliss Point Media brings modern statistical and computational techniques to bear on our clients’ biggest marketing opportunities across linear TV and streaming/OTT video platforms. Our approach provides our clients with unique and powerful tools to maximize the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns while providing an experience of strategic depth and flawless execution. We work with some of the world’s most recognizable new brands as well as established companies that want to rewrite their media playbook.
This position is remote. Bliss Point Media has offices in New York, Santa Monica, and Berkeley.
Highly strategic role in rapidly growing media startup helping with clients’ overall strategy through analysis of video advertising data. Reporting to the Director of Client Strategy & Analytics, the Manager of Client Strategy & Analytics will lead several key digital streaming accounts and support the overall client services operation. You will be the account executive and will own the client relationship, guiding their video strategy and helping them grow their business. The Manager of Client Strategy & Analytics will also be responsible for analyzing video advertising data and pulling insights that will be used to maximize client returns.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing a deep understanding of client marketing and business strategies, goals, and KPIs
- Analyzing the impact of the video campaign on the client’s business and how it interacts with their other marketing channels
- Managing client relationships and establish open and effective channels of communication. This includes but is not limited to overseeing all aspects of the client’s campaign, including creative development, media planning & execution, strategic optimization, budget assessments, and acquisition analysis
- Running client meetings and delivering presentations via phone, web, and in-person
- Overseeing media buying, including monitoring daily client performance and campaign delivery to ensure that strategies are implemented accordingly
- Supporting Client Strategy team initiatives
Background & Competencies
- 2+ years of work experience at a startup, internal strategy group, tech company, consultancy or in marketing or finance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to troubleshoot data related issues
- High level of comfort with quantitative concepts; have an ability to understand data and communicate it to a client; this is not a highly technical role, but numeracy and comfort with data is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; this is a client-facing role demanding clarity and concision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong personal organization and attention to detail
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- A media and advertising background is not necessary as we are changing the video advertising landscape from the ground up. Instead we want people that have proven they can learn quickly in a new industry.
- Graduation date of spring/summer 2021
Bliss Point Media is a startup, and we’re looking for someone who finds that exciting rather than intimidating. We’re profitable and will offer a competitive total compensation package to the right candidates, with salary ~$68-75k depending on skills and experience. Historical bonus compensation has been an additional ~15-20% of base depending on company & individual performance.
Bliss Point offers full medical benefits (Blue Shield of California PPO plans), including dental and vision coverage. After 60 days of employment, you will be eligible for our uncapped vacation policy. After 6 months you would become eligible for the BPM 401K. The company also offers bonus opportunities, paid out based on individual and company performance on a quarterly basis.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The company does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.