Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Provide patient care to accurately support pharma programs and triage to appropriate teams when required
- Strive to meet and exceed structured performance targets.
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Utilize Knowledge Base materials as a foundation for resolving inquiries
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Develop a working knowledge of company related security and privacy practices.
- Participate in continued education on product changes, new features and product launches
- Help improve the patient experience by sharing feedback with management to further develop the product, materials and processes
- Full time position, on-site in Pittsburgh
- Availability Monday-Friday across various shifts, including 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm, and 1pm-9pm
- OR open for availability for 4 day 10 hour shifts from 10am-8 pm
- Availability for rotating Saturday shifts 9am-5pm
- Scheduling flexibility, as your schedule may change over time according to business needs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans that fit your needs
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off, sick time & holidays
- Paid parental/baby bonding leave
- Daily meal stipend for onsite marketplace
- Pre-tax transit benefits and free onsite parking
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience required
- Healthcare, pharmacy or other relevant industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- A passion for providing top-notch patient care
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.