Blink Health is a healthcare technology company that builds products to make prescriptions accessible and affordable to everybody. Our two primary products – BlinkRx and Quick Save – remove traditional roadblocks within the current prescription supply chain, resulting in better access to critical medications and improved health outcomes for patients.
BlinkRx is the world’s first pharma-to-patient cloud that offers a digital concierge service for patients who are prescribed branded medications. Patients benefit from transparent low prices, free home delivery, and world-class support on this first-of-its-kind centralized platform. With BlinkRx, never again will a patient show up at the pharmacy only to discover that they can’t afford their medication, their doctor needs to fill out a form for them, or the pharmacy doesn’t have the medication in stock.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are looking for you to join our Prior Authorization team to raise the bar on our customer service we provide to our patients and partners. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise focused on making medications more affordable for all Americans.
- Assist in the initiation of new prior authorization requests to providers
- Identify the correct prior authorization form required for the patient’s insurance provider
- Coordinate with prescribers and medical offices to ensure applicable information is translated onto prior authorization forms
- Follow up with medical offices to check the status of prior authorization requests
- Assist with communicating the status of prior authorizations to both patients and providers
- Coordinate with medical offices to handle Appeals
- Respond to internal questions from other departments related to prior authorization requests
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, attention to detail, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- A passion for providing top-notch patient care
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Must be flexible to work shifts ranging from 8am - 8pm.
- Full time position, on-site in Boise location
- 1+ year(s) working with prior authorizations or insurance verification in a pharmacy
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefits and pharmacy claims
Why Join Us:
It is rare to have a company that both deeply impacts its customers and is able to provide its services across a massive population. At Blink, we have a huge impact on people when they are most vulnerable: at the intersection of their healthcare and finances. We are also the fastest growing healthcare company in the country and are driving that impact across millions of new patients every year. Our business model not only helps people, but drives economics that allow us to build a generational company. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.