Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
As a Workday systems analyst, you will be part of both our People & Culture and Finance team to help consult, configure, develop, and deploy solutions to our Workday tenant across a variety of HCM and FIN modules. You will play part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building business process configuration, custom notifications, security roles, enabling new Workday modules and features, Workday Analytics and dashboards, and maintaining a flexible security model built for the future growth of Blink Health. If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit for both of us.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the technical portion of a sprint/build independently with minimal guidance. This includes identifying technical risks, managing issues, and communicating plan and status.
- Act as the master resource expert on an application/platform area that involves both technical and functional domains. As a primary resource, will build and evolve artifacts that significantly add to the capabilities of the team to deliver.
- You will work on the roadmap of solutions required to deliver the employee’s strategy and design end-to-end solutions across HR and beyond to enable organizational capability
- Configure Workday business processes & notifications to allow for easy of use and rapid information diffusion; configuration of required changes with full end-to-end testing
- Maintain and optimize security access for all Workday HCM and FIN users; regularly audit user permissions and security groups
- Configure FIN modules to operate most efficiently and optimally as the company continues to scale and build competencies and entities
- Build out system integrations to connect to internal and external sources to help automate and streamline current processes
- Utilize Report Writer function to build custom reports with calculated fields, and enhance current reporting capabilities
- Evaluate Workday new releases’ capabilities, assess the impact on current processes and organise testing and rollout activities
Knowledge & Skills
- Expert in Workday HCM and FIN modules business process configuration and report writing
- Deep knowledge of the Workday HCM and FIN system technology suite, including Workday Studio/Report Designer, and how it can be used to enable business processes.
- Broad exposure to various parts of the HCM and Payroll function (Absence Tracking, Scheduling, Procurement , Compensation/Payroll).
- Broad exposure to various parts of the FIN function (Core Financials, Reporting, Procurement, Inventory).
- Other Workday skills with building custom reports and calculated fields, using EIBs, Web services, Rest APIs and Core Connectors.
- Skilled in requirements definition, business process design, configuration, testing, reporting, documentation, training, and support of Workday Human Capital Management System.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration and system issues.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.