Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Monitor and summarize Pharma segment trends on a weekly and monthly basis to help management and the broader company assess business health and momentum
- Gain a deep understanding of BlinkRx’s unique business model to inform insights and business recommendations
- Assist in building Pharma segment financial models and forecasts as part of our monthly, quarterly and annual planning processes
- Partner with Business Development, Client Development, Strategy and Operations stakeholders to provide a financial lens to pricing and contracting decisions
- Lead monthly invoicing processes and ensure data accuracy in partnership with Accounting, Data and Client Development
- Create and administer annual compensation plans and quarterly compensation materials
In addition to Segment responsibilities:
- Maintain Company corporate model, owning consolidation of segment forecasts and monthly actuals and providing management with an accurate and holistic view of company performance
- Assist in preparation of weekly revenue reporting and recurring growth strategy documents, keeping a firm pulse on company growth objectives and achievement
- Assist in data collection and preparation of Board, Investor and other financial reporting materials
- Lend a helping hand in completing ad hoc tasks as needed
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years related experience; corporate finance or investment banking experience preferred
- Experience working in a start-up environment strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience building financial models from the ground up
- Able to quickly familiarize yourself with new and/or large data sets to understand trends and draw insights
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Positive attitude and flexible, willing to jump in wherever needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.