Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is a large team of customer experience personnel who provide frontline support and manage the operations of our growing customer experience and pharmacy operations teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer and pharmacy services while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction scores. We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our growing team. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the optimization and enhancement of enterprise-level systems and technology initiatives. This role will have IT responsibilities and report into the Patient Analytics and Operations Manager, Patient Services.
Day-to-day responsibilities include the oversight of the suite of platforms that support Patient Services (such as CRM, omni-channel communication tools, training systems), analysis of their effectiveness, while partnering with colleagues to provide a world class experience to our patients and a great user experience for our employees.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and support the integrity of our suite of platforms (such as CRM, omni-channel communication tools, training systems, etc.) by performing day-to-day administration, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Independently create, manage, and maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Create, modify, and update reports, dashboards, objects, fields, meta-data, etc. for business stakeholders.
- Provide support to users to resolve issues with the platforms and related applications, including logging and tracking system problems from identification through resolution.
- Reform, upgrade, and complete system maintenance.
- Manage process builders, flows, and workflow rules.
- Analyze CRM automated processes for redundancies, likeness and ‘merge' opportunities
- Own database cleanliness and work with the QA team to ensure consistent data entry by all parties.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Champion the use of CRM as a productivity tool and business platform working cross-functionally with other Blink Health departments
- Partner with stakeholders to create effective technology solutions along with technical and functional support to users of the platforms
- Support the development of forms, web, widget implementation, and API-based application tasks to integrate the CRM with other applications, as well as test and maintain those integrations.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in systems administration, computer science, or a related field strongly preferred
- 4-5 years IT related experience
- 2+ years advanced administration experience in systems such as Zendesk or Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Highly-motivated problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to effectively communicate omnidirectionally with internal and external resources and stakeholders at all levels
- Results-driven, ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and develop processes
- Experience managing profiles, permission sets, role hierarchies, and security settings
- Expertise in creating/managing fields/objects and all basic CRM (such as Zendesk or Salesforce) functions including report, dashboard, workflow, process builder, and flows
- Experience in enterprise architecture practices, frameworks, and methodologies
- Technology delivery experience through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience in healthcare or other regulated industry is preferred, but not required
- Extra Consideration will be given to candidates with:
- SQL server data management tasks including importing, cleaning, transforming, and combining datasets, querying internal and external data sources, and computing business metrics.
- Zendesk or Salesforce certification
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.