Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our customers. We are a large team of customer service personnel who provide frontline support and manage the operations of our growing customer service and pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer and pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the development, implementation and management of a robust and comprehensive Quality Assurance program which can be scaled with growing pharmacy and customer experience teams
- Perform verbal, written and workflow evaluations, meeting or exceeding the assigned productivity targets
- Conduct pharmacy workflow audits, such as Prior Authorization Process Adherence. This may include designing and implementing new pharmacy workflow audits, including compiling and reporting out findings to appropriate leadership teams
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve quality in workflows and drive improvements to the customer experience. Document and communicate these opportunities to members of the QA and Learning & Development teams. Collaborate to identify best practices, knowledge gaps and opportunities to enhance protocols, scripting, training and Knowledge Base articles.
- Remain current on our products, protocols, scripting, new businesses, features and departmental processes. Compile feedback and recommended best practices to Operations leadership to drive efficiencies, process and product improvements.
- Participate in calibrations with team leads and QA Analysts to ensure consistency in grading and auditing practices.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for assigned business segment(s), and function as the expert scoring interactions that others will be calibrated against. Facilitate discussions to explain rationale for scoring, actively listen and make recommendations as necessary to the appropriate scorecards to drive improvement in calibration scores
- Cross train to be able to evaluate quality on other business segments as needed
- Identify and share customer interactions with clients as appropriate, participating in quality related discussions.
What You’ll Need:
- Previous experience in pharmacy operations and/or healthcare industry preferred
- Prior experience providing feedback/QA to others strongly preferred
- Attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Analytical and process oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge in Blink’s products and the related processes, protocols and policies preferred, or demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Confident, patient, respectful, and a clear communicator
- Passion for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Technical aptitude and ability to navigate and master Blink systems
- Full time required
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.