At Blink, our core belief is very simple: every patient should get the medications they need. Unfortunately, today less than 50% of new prescriptions written are filled and only 50% of patients that start therapy stay on therapy. We solve this problem by building technology that ensures patients get the lowest possible price and the greatest convenience when purchasing their medications. We are looking for a dedicated group of People to join our mission.
We're seeking a proactive, upbeat, and highly organized Executive Assistant to primarily support our CTO and VP of Pharma Growth. The role includes everything you’d imagine as an EA but likely a lot more. The right candidate will be capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, and is a natural self-starter with strong administrative and project related skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Heavy calendar management supporting high level executives across various functions
- Work collaboratively with other executive admins and the Talent Acquisition team to to maintain a smooth working corporate environment (setting up interviews, aligning meetings, etc)
- Manage team 1:1s with direct reports
- Set up internal and external meetings
- Help set and track agendas for meetings, take notes and/or action items to document decisions made in meetings
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well articulated agendas
- Create/submit expense reports on behalf of the executive team
- Oversee and coordinate executive office hours
- Arrange and execute team building activities, off-sites, and social events (remote and in-office)
- Help with onboarding for new senior leadership and their direct reports
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 6+ years of past Executive Assistant experience is required. Preference for a fast-paced, tech startup environment.
- Experience supporting an engineering organization, strong understanding of processes and workflows preferred.
- Extensive experience with project management, project planning, and task tracking.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay on top of and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Consistently deliver high-quality professional customer service to internal and external customers with the ability to be personable and happy to help in a variety of situations.
- Visionary spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks.
- Adaptive: tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction.
- Self-starter, taking initiative on new tasks with little guidance or oversight.
- The utmost level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.