Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly low prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Who You Are:
You will be an integral part of ensuring that our Kirkland office operations run smoothly and successfully support other business activities.
An excellent Workplace Services Associate is, above all, an organized, personable, detail-oriented professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization under the supervision of the Office Service Manager based in Pittsburgh. You will be part of the Workplace Services Operations team, which focuses on creating a best-of-class employee experience related to each Blink office.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage the reception of employees, candidates, and visitors to the office
- Assist with the management of a visitor tracking and Covid-19 contract tracing app and manage daily self-certification results
- Assist with onboarding new hires by setting up workstations and ensuring the tools needed to be successful starting on day one are on hand
- Reserve and set up conference rooms for meetings for the executive leadership as needed
- Maintain an organized office space and conference meeting rooms at all times
- Responsible for maintaining office supply stock including stationery, snacks, and coffee; reorder supplies when needed, track orders, and maintain vendor relationships
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail & deliveries
- Maintain an organized workspace at all times
- Ensure that all company-wide internal correspondences are posted to the company slack channels and intranet as needed
- Coordinate, plan, and lead communications for company social events, lunches, meetings, etc. that take place during and after business hours
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the manager based in Pittsburgh
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
How to Achieve Success:
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning best practices and stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example, putting new ideas into action, failing fast, and learning from each experience
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork to allow the product team to do their best work
- Support the WPS team with facilities/expansion projects and serve as supporting member for other offices as needed
Desired Qualities and Experience:
- You have excellent customer service and organizational skills, and don’t fret under pressure.
- You are a detail-oriented person with a strong work ethic who can manage multiple projects and tasks with ease
- You have at least 4-5 years of relevant work experience in an office administration (or similar) role and are able to work independently to problem solve
- Must be proficient with G-Suite and Office 365 productivity tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- Able to lift items up to 50lbs
Hours for this position: 9:00 - 5:00 p.m. M-F, subject to occasional overtime.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.