Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
s Blink’s Senior Director of Pharma Marketing, you will be responsible for all B2B, B2B2C, and consumer marketing initiatives for our Blink Pharmacy Plus business segment. Events, conferences, branding, growth, and product marketing will all be within your purview. In addition to leading your team and any necessary agency partners through the strategy, budgeting, planning, and execution of our marketing programs, you will work closely with teams across Blink to ensure that our marketing investments are delivering the results and ROI we need.
- Lead the Brand, Growth, and Product Marketing functions for Blink Pharmacy Plus
- Establish the Blink Pharmacy Plus brand positioning and value prop, and land them with prospective clients and partners
- Empower Blink’s Business Development, Client Development, and Practice Access teams with the insights, messaging, and materials they need to acquire, engage, and retain pharma partners and prescribers
- Partner with Product, Business Development, and Client Development teams to bring new Blink Pharmacy Plus offerings to market and drive their adoption among key customers
- Optimize the Blink Pharmacy Plus manufacturer- and provider-facing websites
- Develop and distribute executive-level materials, including one-pagers, whitepapers, and case studies, that elegantly represent Blink’s brand, value, and offerings, and demonstrate the company’s thought leadership
- Establish and execute Blink’s presence at relevant industry events and conferences
- Select and manage any agencies required to deliver on the Blink Pharmacy Plus marketing strategy
- Define the Blink Pharmacy Plus Marketing KPIs and OKRs, and deliver successfully against then
Who You Are:
The successful applicant will be a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience leading B2B and/or B2B2C marketing functions within the pharmaceutical supply chain, along with the following qualifications:
- The ability and desire to develop and execute on a holistic marketing strategy, spanning defining customer segments and use cases; diving into initiative and campaign performance to identify optimization opportunities and tactics; directly managing agencies; and meeting with current and prospective partners
- A proven track record of planning and executing go-to-market plans that translate into measurable business impact and successful delivery of goals that you established for you and your teams
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging for audiences at every level, including demonstrated experience landing messages with the gamut of internal and external audiences
- Extremely strong ability to source and analyze the data needed to make effective budgeting, prioritization, and campaign-level decisions, and comfort making decisions with incomplete information
- A desire and ability to partner and drive engagement effectively with business development, account management, product, finance, legal, operations, marketing, and data teams both internally and within partner organizations.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding prioritization and project management skills
What You'll Need:
- 15+ years of overall experience, with 10+ years in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated experience building and leading a high-performing marketing team, comprising internal and agency teams, to deliver outsized impact from branding, experiential, product, and growth marketing
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.