Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
The Talent Programs team is responsible to build, design and implement innovative People Programs across the employee life cycle at Blink. We are a team of builders who thrive on white-boarding and experimenting with new ideas and creating employee focused programs that are unique to Blink Health.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, maintain and execute Blink Health’s existing Talent Planning Initiatives - Develop comprehensive project plans, drive execution work streams, monitor status, rapidly identify and resolve potential issues with new program launches
- Project manage, plan and execute the roll-out of innovative talent management processes and learning frameworks – e.g., performance management, promotions reviews, calibration/talent reviews, talent assessments, Manager and Individual Contributor learning frameworks and career development programs
- Responsible to generate metrics to evaluate ROI and Inclusivity of existing programs, leverage Talent analytics to influence decisions and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of ongoing talent programs
- Design and Implement micro learning programs to support a culture of learning, growth-mindset and talent across the organization
- Monitor and evaluate L&D programs to ensure they are current and effective, implement and manage online tools and resources, including third-party learning systems, deliver training to employees using a variety of modalities
- Manage our Gallup Employee Engagement Program framework. Manage the communication and change strategy to launch ongoing surveys and the operational framework for action planning and engagement champion development
- Evolve our onboarding program, creating the tools and orientation program that ensure all new hires are set up for success with robust pre-onboarding and post onboarding initiatives
Who You Are:
- Works diligently to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of all work products
- Takes ownership of every task given, no matter how big or small
- Demonstrates curiosity and an interest in learning and improving upon best practices
- Leads by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
- Listens actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Gives and receives candid and constructive feedback
- Promotes trust and encourages teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of experience in Organization Development/Talent Management/Talent or Workforce Planning in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Minimum of 6 years experience in L&D, or HR Talent Management, with an emphasis on learning and development, Performance and Talent management
- Experience with building programs and influencing decision making with data
- Excellent strategic planning and operational deployment skills, the ability to integrate and align strategy, people, and activities across functions, processes, and teams. Able to translate vision and strategy into clear, actionable goals.
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and to manage multiple project streams.
- A demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, and relationship building with leaders across the organization
- Experience with design of learning and talent programs and working through multiple program iteration, pilot and launch cycles
- You’re highly organized and demonstrate high detail orientation
- You’re growth-minded and eager to expand your skill set
- You are able to pivot between big picture and the details
- You display adaptability, resiliency, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.