Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Pharma Partnerships team is a group of seasoned healthcare and technology professionals who care deeply about our customers and patients, and who come to work every day with the objective of doing good and growing our business. We are looking for a seasoned leader to join us and significantly accelerate script growth from existing prescribers.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, prioritize, and drive the implementation of strategies and tactics that significantly increase Blink Pharmacy Plus script volume from existing prescribers.
- Establish a deep understanding of prescribers’ lifecycle, and design and implement strategies and tactics for treating prescribers at each stage.
- Develop segmentation and insights that our pharmacy sales team will use to prioritize call points and guide conversations with a provider and her staff.
- Create the playbook for acquiring, growing, retaining, and reactivating prescribers to Blink Pharmacy Plus - including objection handling and troubleshooting.
- Partner with our marketing team to create manual and automated CRM campaigns and marketing collateral that enable us to effectively acquire, engage, and retain prescribers.
- Partner with our data science and Blink Insights teams to deliver tools, reports, and dashboards that put required intelligence at the fingertips of our pharmacy sales team.
- Provide actionable insight into prescriber behavior and efficacy of our prescriber CRM and other marketing campaigns.
Who You Are:
- Humble, with a servant-leader mentality
- Comfortable and effective at leading by influence
- Strong bias for action - failing fast and learning from each experience
- A deeply analytical and structured thinker
- Hypothesis-led and data-driven
- Service-oriented engagement model with clients, partners, and stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience driving rapid and large-scale growth for a health-tech or technology company
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience developing and executing CRM / lifecycle marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong executive presence, including oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading by influence, especially to secure buy-in for, and prioritization of your ideas among internal stakeholders and external partners
- The ability to dive into large volumes of data and distill actionable insights
- The ability to develop materials and guidance that can be used to drive outcomes across the spectrum of sales models.
- Experience working with Tableau and Salesforce Health Cloud preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.