About the role:
Blink Health is looking for a Service Desk Technician that has demonstrated strong customer service and hands-on technical ability to maintain and improve technology systems and processes in support of a cloud-based services organization in a fast-paced environment. You have proficient knowledge in various system environments (e.g. Mac, PCs, and Windows server technologies). As a Service Desk Technician at Blink Health, you will take part in the administration of all computer systems, including software, hardware and networks to support our end-users. You will be reporting to the Service Delivery Manager.
You are a Service Desk Technician who has demonstrated success in addressing problems and opportunities within growing organizations. You know how to identify, diagnose, and resolve systems issues, document processes and procedures, and serve end-users with a positive customer experience. You have at least two to five years of relevant work experience and hold an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or have equivalent work experience).
- Work as part of the Service Desk team to deliver IT services support to the company end-users and operations groups within Blink Health.
- Support of all remote access technology which includes laptop computers (Windows and Mac), cable modems/fiber drops (network), 2FA, wireless access points, software installations, license deployments, and more.
- Has worked with ticketing systems, preferably JIRA.
- Provide exceptional end-user support for our Mac OS and Windows (60/40 split) environment
- Support wireless devices such as iPhone, iPads, Joan devices,
- Previous experience with conferencing equipment such as Polycom phones, Zoom rooms, conference phones required.
- Experience with Windows server 2016/2019 (AD, DHCP, DNS) required.
- Experience with SaaS applications (AWS, Azure and O365) a plus
- Perform moves, adds, and changes for desktop hardware and equipment.
- Track requests to completion with JIRA: capture user requests, resolve issues, verify user satisfaction within predefined SLA’s.
- Work proactively to prevent future problems by delivering end-user training, performing preventative maintenance and tracking inventory.
- Liaise with other technology groups to cross train in functions including Systems and Infrastructure Engineering, Information Security, Engineering/Software Development, and many other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
- 1+ years’ experience delivering end user support services. Exceptional entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of MacOS, Google Suite, Windows AD is a plus!
- Experience managing desktops, laptops, and networks within an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting a large user community of mobile users. Advanced technical skills with mobile phones, wireless Internet connectivity VPNs, and Apple products is desirable.
- Candidates must be professional, service oriented, articulate with an exceptional customer oriented experience.
- Experience setting up and managing video conferences for high-level executives such as Zoom.
- Previous experience with MDM clients for mobile device configuration.
- Experience with Asset tracking, and proper project flows to ensure all technology equipment is tracked properly
- Documenting repeatable processes internally to assist other Service Desk members, and or contribute to our Self Service portal.