Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- The FP&A Analyst will be on the forefront of a newly formed and growing FP&A Team - influencing key strategic decisions through the ownership of all company forecast and operating models, constructed in a manner that is dynamic and descriptive
- This role will work closely with business segment teams across the Company and serve as a reliable point-of-contact in monitoring and understanding key results and operating metrics, as well as in supporting day-to-day operations
- This individual will have a strong degree of exposure to senior leadership at the company - keeping a firm pulse on weekly, monthly, and quarterly company performance
- Through this role, the FP&A Analyst will help shape Blink’s go-forward strategy through the execution of dynamic ROI and cost benefit analyses, and evaluate new projects and strategic opportunities
- The FP&A analyst will help craft crucial materials for investors and the Board including quarterly presentations, monthly reporting and variance analysis, and product slides
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here is how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- The financial models built and maintained by this team drive key strategic decisions, daily. The creation of data-driven models and ensuring timely delivery of updates provides company leadership with the right tools to make crucial decisions
- The financial materials we create provide the basis for how external parties view and evaluate us - by putting thought behind every metric and story, we drive towards a positive perspective
- Finance is a team game - Finance is a vital function to the company and collaborating with individuals inside and outside of the Mission on a regular basis will ensure accuracy and cohesiveness
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Finance is a company wide priority, not an isolated mission - your hard work in this role will help set an example of a results orientation and attention to detail culture across the organization
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of your work, and initiative on consulting others when questions arise
- Show your personality! This is an opportunity for you to leave your mark and help shape the future of the Finance team at Blink
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example by putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- 1 - 2 years of experience as an analyst at a top Investment Bank, Private Equity Firm, or similarly intensive financial institution
- Strong financial modeling experience - Candidates are expected to be comfortable constructing a full three statement financial model from scratch. They should have experience in developing and thinking through their own assumptions, and creating a product that is easily navigable and dynamic enough to sensitize quickly
- Skilled in creating presentations - Another key aspect of the FP&A analyst role will be driving the creation of new presentations for both internal and external use. Candidates should have experience crafting PowerPoint documents that convey information in a manner that is easy to follow and formatted well. Familiarity with PowerPoint shortcuts is an additional bonus.
- Detail oriented - As Blink continues to grow, financial consistency across documents is more important than ever. Candidates are expected to have a propensity for investigating numbers, and digging into the details when answers at the surface appear inadequate
- Analytical - Candidates should be problem solvers by nature. They enjoy the challenge of finding answers to new and complex questions
- Collaborative and Communicative - Candidates should love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. They are Class-A communicators: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct
- Takes Initiative - Success in this role is driven by the candidate’s ability to recognize and define tasks and processes that may not currently exist and execute upon them
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.