Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
About the role:
Blink is seeking an experienced and energetic Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join our Strategic Data Organization. This is a small and growing team of versatile analysts positioned at the center of everything at Blink Health.
The Strategic Data team team is responsible for tackling some of the company's most difficult problems and distilling its large volumes of data into relevant, actionable knowledge. Candidates must have a strong foundation of technical and quantitative skills and be focused on how insights can impact business results. While analytic rigor is a must, this is an applied research function where impact matters more than techniques utilized. Areas of focus range from business intelligence, predictive modeling, product testing, pricing strategy, financial modeling, self-service reporting automation, data architecture development, and marketing decision support.
Opportunities for cross-functional projects are plentiful for Analytics team members. The team regularly collaborates with the Product, Marketing, Data Engineering, and Strategy teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help improve decision making with data, including helping build a culture of data driven decision making.
- Build single source of truth for every line of business
- Create views and models in looker using LookML and Tableau
- Build data pipelines using airflow and dbt
- Conduct exploratory analysis to inform product strategy and evaluate recently released or existing products or features
- Produce work that aids the decision-making process of the executive team
What You’ll Need:
- A bias for action in applying analytics to solve problems and a focus on identifying efficient solutions to complex issues.
- A strong command of SQL and relational databases
- Comfort with large, disparate datasets
- Experience in Looker, Tableau or other similar BI tools
- Clear communication skills to a wide and diverse audience, including Digital Marketers, Product Managers, a Financial Strategist, and a Data Engineer
- An ability to prioritize disparate requests and communicate timelines and statuses to a broad audience
- A growth mindset and deep intellectual curiosity
- At least 7 years of professional experience with reporting responsibilities
- An educated grasp of eCommerce and digital marketing
- Financial reporting and/or pricing strategy experience
- Distributed systems concepts and AWS
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status