Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling an experienced and talented team to get this done.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems. The TPM role is critical for having technical program management skills to manage business and technical workstreams, leadership/communication skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization, and working technical skills for architecture and software development so they can effectively work with software engineers and managers to design the right solutions and timing. We are looking for a TPM with infosec experience to help manage and drive our security practices across the engineering organization.
This role is for a highly visible and hands-on leader responsible for defining, building, and measuring mechanisms for our security practice. They will be engaged across multiple programs, helping to inform trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints, and clearly communicate security goals, roles, status, and responsibilities. The ideal candidate has experience with information security, from improving processes to managing escalations. Maturity, high level judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success. Ability to dive deep and lead by example are necessary for the candidate to thrive in this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in technical leadership roles (TPM, systems architect, etc.) interacting or leading security initiatives.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development roles (SDE, Infrastructure, Security and Operations) related to security initiatives.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills - ability to clearly communicate high level strategy as well as technical details, and drive appropriate ad hoc communications
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical partners
- Past experience working on large cross org programs with extensive technical deep dive skills
- Track record for delivering quality products on time
- General knowledge of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 8+ years of professional experience in Technical Program Management
- Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, scientists, and senior leaders
- Experience in non-technical aspects including business analysis (e.g., SQL) and process optimization
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions
- CISSP or CISM certification. Other relevant security certifications will be considered such as GIAC, GCIH, CEH, CSA+ certifications
- Security background in a healthcare space
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.