Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications, in partnership with providers and pharmacies. With telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are a leader and a collaborator whose job is to establish testing strategy and direction for our product engineering teams; proactively instilling a quality culture in the engineering organization such that developers have ownership for delivering solid code for testing.
- You love breaking software! You get a thrill from finding gaps and uncovering vulnerabilities.
- You are energized by tackling big problems and find ways to solve them, using your knowledge and the inputs from a talented cross-functional team.
- We value simplicity, pragmatism, a tendency to take action vs. wait for direction, and are passionate about delivering products that bring real value to our customers.
How to achieve success:
- You believe in humans first, making a difference and doing the right thing for our customers, every day.
- You are a problem solver who wants to deconstruct, reconstruct, and test assumptions.
- You dive deep into what is happening, why, and seek to identify not just the easiest answer, but the best answer.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and switch priorities quickly.
- You are comfortable with both hands-on testing and with establishing product engineering practices and standards.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent relationship and collaboration with the team.
- 5+ years of increasingly complex QA and SDET execution and leadership in standard-setting, testing environment creation, creating and improving automated testing (including for mobile).
- Experience establishing all-engineering guard rails, testing strategy, and defining standards and metrics for quality of execution.
- Experience designing test automation suites from manual tests, across different platforms -- desktop, mobile web, and native apps.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, or FastLane.
- Ability to influence across multi-location engineering teams with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Knowledge of unit and performance Database testing with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL and mySQL or NoSQL such as DynamoDB or Couchbase.
- Solid experience with Rest API Automation Testing.
- Demonstrated familiarity with modern programming languages (Python preferred).
- Experience with Cypress, CircleCI, Jmeter/Blazemeter, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman.
- Experience with testing APIs and back-end scaling, functionality, and integration testing.
- Experience working closely with scrum/agile teams to add in and modify acceptance criteria and test suites.