Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Blink Health seeks a skilled, highly motivated, and results-driven Strategic Projects Associate to focus on our pharmaceutical manufacturer clients. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, comfortable juggling multiple projects, and excels at dealing with customers/clients. You’ll collaborate across teams in product, engineering, marketing, finance, pharmacy as well as senior leadership. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Projects (Pharmaceuticals), this is a full-time position based in NYC.
As Strategic Projects Associate at Blink Health, you will:
- Own the project management for high-impact business development, implementation, and client success projects for multiple pharmaceutical companies simultaneously
- Be client-facing, and help respond to client requests
- Create and monitor actionable analytical reports to be shared internally and externally
- Learn the ins and outs of the pharmaceutical industry, specifically around patient access
- Work across the organization to help build and deliver a top of the line technology product
- Grow into a role where you are managing your own clients
We’re Looking for You to Bring:
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, or strategy and ops at a tech company
- Past experience working with healthcare or pharmaceutical clients (preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- An understanding of the healthcare and life sciences space - or a willingness and eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong data and analytics skills (experience with SQL and BI Tools is a plus but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creativity, and enthusiasm to collaborate across different teams and external clients
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.