Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Lead the conception, design, Go-To-Market (GTM) and optimization of marketing strategies and campaigns that drive adoption of, and engagement with, new and existing products and features; accountable for driving product growth and adoption
- Partner with the Product Management team to identify, prioritize, and advocate for new or improved products and product features based on competitive benchmarks, industry trends, Blink Health usage analysis, and customer feedback - for which you and your team will gather both quantitative and qualitative input
- Work with Design and UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral that drives adoption and engagement with Blink Health products
- Lead a team of Product Marketing Managers (PMM) covering a portfolio of technology
- Support the field organization by developing effective marketing collateral, including solution overviews, best practice presentations, end-user training materials, whitepapers, and case studies/success stories
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product team members to automate product suite marketing efforts and to evaluate, implement, and optimize in-house or 3rd-party technology solutions that enable such automation
- Define the success criteria and measure the impact of all Product Marketing efforts against stated corporate goals
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Set a clear vision for the future so the product marketing team can understand the purpose and how to contribute
- Empower the team to make both strategic and tactical decisions to define requirements, improve our products to drive adoption of our offerings
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define marketing/positioning of our products - and also at very tactical levels, such as in launching a product to our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of product managers to reach individual goals while fostering cross-functional collaboration and product success
- Take responsibility for the long term success of product marketing projects and people
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork to allow the product marketing team to do their best work
- 10+ years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C SaaS or AdTech
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Extensive experience with direct marketing and marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation, and analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- A proven track record of writing performance-driven product marketing plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal and external to Blink Health
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Strong proficiency in sourcing and analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with and making decisions with partial information
- Ability to build and manage a team of managers and highly skilled individual contributors
- BA/BS degree from a top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.