Enrolment Sales Consultant
AVADO Learning is the UK’s leading EdTech company; we help individuals and organisations grow with a ‘Learning that works’ methodology; AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO Learning has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of GSK, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, and EY.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programmes and, with over 30,000 active students and offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, AVADO specifically helps businesses and individuals accelerate ambition in two core areas:
- AVADO Digital (Digital marketing/leaders/business transformation via Squared Online developed alongside Google)
- AVADO Professional (HR, Learning & Development, Accounting and Finance)
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive VC group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot).
ABOUT THE ROLE:
AVADO is hiring into our Enrolment Consultant team. This is the frontline of AVADO – experts in understanding the needs and goals of our students and advising them on the course that’s right for them. Don’t be confused by the title - people are not comfortable with being ‘sold’ an education but this role is very much about consultative selling. We develop successful, driven enrolment experts and reward accordingly. As a result of this, our sales conversion performance is roughly double that of our peer average.
Although we’re proud of our performance figures, sales success at AVADO is not just measured in numbers and graphs. Professional education is about people: our goal is to drive positive changes in our students’ lives. Decisions about education are very personal and both rationally and emotionally driven. That’s why we do no cold calling – everyone you speak to has actively shown an interest in our courses, but the commitment in cost and time still demands a consultative approach. You will rapidly come to understand a student’s background, motivations and ambitions before presenting a personalised value case suited to their situation. Our consultants often say this is an enjoyable, fulfilling journey as you build rapport and help professionals build the confidence to take this career-changing step.
- Understanding prospective students’ education levels, commitments, and motivations to advise them on the most appropriate course for them.
- Delivering a tailored presentation of AVADO, its courses and services, application requirements, enrolment procedure and payment plans to prospective students via inbound and outbound calling, email and scheduled phone appointments.
- Maximising student enrolments to meet enrolment targets and achieve the key performance indicators set by the business.
- Developing and maintaining an up-to- date knowledge of all AVADO’s courses and services, and those of our competitors.
- Taking shared responsibility for your own professional development and self-improvement, and complete all relevant training.
Attributes and Skills:
- Bright, talented hard-working telesales professional with a passion for people and an even bigger passion for achieving challenging targets
- Literate, numerate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, confident & engaging – able to use that to build trust 9 Able to multitask, thrive under pressure and an inability to give up when the going gets tough
- Interdependent – you can work independently but contribute wholeheartedly to team success
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Driven to always achieve the next level of personal and professional success
- A real passion for education and learning and how it can transform lives
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation working both independently and as part of a team
- Be committed to continuous self- development
- Successful prior experience of working in a demanding, performance-focussed office environment in a customer-facing role – ideally in sales
- A track record of delivering against performance targets and meeting deadlines
- Experience of working in the education or training sector is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working with CRM databases is advantageous but not essential
What we think we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with strong OTE from year one
- Performance related anniversary increments to salary
- A £500 welcome bonus for passing probation benchmarks
- A high fliers club where you can enhance your basic by up to £6k
- Continuous development of your sales and product skills by some of the best in the business
- A clear progression path through to sales leadership with a track record of promoting from within (90% of sales management were promoted this way)
- Free enrolment on any course we offer (HR, Leadership, Marketing, Accounting and more)
- An excellent working environment with subsidised canteen in the heart of Hammersmith
- No cold calling – you will be provided a steady flow of qualified leads to develop
- You will be selling proven, market- leading services backed by our excellent reputation
- State of the art CRM systems and an expert team of marketers to support you
- The chance to build meaningful dialogues every day with people about their lives and careers and to help them make the right choices
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.