How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, in order to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are very well funded and count many FTSE 100 companies and high growth start-ups as our clients. Our marketing analytics product is used in the real world to solve real problems.
Our engineers and technologists are creative problem solvers who strive to reconcile business challenges using various technologies. We don't require you to have previous experience in a similar role, but as a team you will be working around technologists with a passion for delighting customers.
We would like you to have a passion for data; shaping, extracting, gathering, storing, linking and aggregating data is at the heart of what we do. There will be times where you need to work with customers without oversight, and explain the solution to both engineers and marketers. You will work in a team that prides itself on attention to detail but also has a delivery mind-set, finding smart solutions to problems no matter what obstacles are encountered.
- You are proficient in SQL, able to understand and compose advanced SQL statements
- You have experience with APIs, such as RESTful HTTP and SOAP, in one or more mainstream languages
- You have experience of working with common data formats such as CSV / XML / JSON using command line tools or scripts
- You have experience of digital marketing and web analytics products
Flexible start and finish time (10am to 4pm as core hours), free lunch Wednesday, competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension scheme, work perks scheme, great social events such as go karting, bowling, zip lining, paintball. We're constantly growing our benefits package and do much more than just hang out at pubs after work!
Modern campus office at iHub - Imperial College West London, Daily lunch delivery service, fully stocked onsite Benugo cafe, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office haircutting service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments. Weekly, monthly and quarterly socials with drinks provided, healthy and unhealthy snacks + we're adding to this all the time.
We actively want to grow and support our engineering environment constantly, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on management responsibilities over time, should you choose to.
- Ongoing coaching in engineering best practice to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who seek it, be it going on to lead and build a new team or getting promoted in your role
- Enrolment in to the Fospha Learning & Development Programme following successful probation period
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems. The team have varied academic backgrounds in technology-lead engineering disciplines such as Computer Science, Natural Science, Mathematics and Engineering, they have worked on developing technology solutions in industry or with industry partners for many years.