Product Manager (B2B SaaS)
IntentPro is looking for an ambitious and creative Product Manager to join its growing team in London. You will play a critical role as we accelerate the growth of this exciting emerging venture within the UK’s largest venture builder Blenheim Chalcot. This role will be the first hire into our product team and work closely with the CEO, data and development teams.
Blenheim Chalcot has over £1.8 billion of assets under management and has built over 40 businesses including Modulr, Salary Finance, ClearScore, Agilisys, Avado and more.
IntentPro is a lead and revenue intelligence company that helps B2B technology companies unlock the reality of their go-to-market strategy.
Our SaaS platform integrates with clients' marketing, sales and delivery data, to provide a unified dashboard, packed full of artificial intelligence, to help them review lead and account performance, and accurately predict monthly sales and revenue numbers.
Our clients include leading HRTech, MarTech, FinTech and SalesTech companies.
- Lead the product strategy, design, and development process, including planning, research, feature definition, and execution
- Develop product roadmaps and strategy that align with the company’s vision and goals
- Ensure product features are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Analyse customer data, research industry trends, and develop customer segmentation strategies
- Identify and prioritise opportunities to improve product performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches
- Communicate product plans and progress to internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably in the B2B software as a service space
- Proven experience in product design and development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile development processes
- Understanding of customer segmentation and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
What we offer:
- Training and learning embedded into your role
- Hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office each week
- Benefits include: 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off, pension scheme, life assurance and much more.