This is a fantastic role for an individual just starting out in their journalism career. In this role you will help drive the sectoral content within a growing and energetic team and show off your editorial capabilities to a large and engaged audience. The ideal candidate will be recently qualified/graduated in English or Journalism. The ideal individual will have superb organisational skills, a hands on and down to earth approach whilst working as part of a great team. You will be a passionate writer with a can do attitude, determination to succeed couple with strategic editorial skills to drive our engagement within the industry.
- Writing in-depth analytical features, news-based pieces and other forms of content in line with the editorial agenda – both on and off diary
- Host industry events, interview key market stakeholders
- Display an array of types of content, applying high editorial standards
- Help inform the direction of bobsguide’s other penetrations within the banking sector – including the directory, online events and panels
- Internal and external communication / relationships
- Develop and inform the desk’s output, working to ensure increased engagement with this tier 1 audience
- Degree in journalism
- Strong writing and reporting skills
- Excellent editing skills
- Experience of creation, production and dissemination of engaging, shareable content relevant to the audience
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.