Who we are
Fospha is the leading direct to consumer growth platform. Our measurement product solves the biggest problem marketer’s have today by combining 1st party data and machine learning to deliver privacy-safe attribution of sales to marketing activity, to help our clients acquire customers sustainably, forever.
Working at Fospha
This is an opportunity to join a <50 person start-up which has reached product-market fit & £Ms in annual revenue but is still small enough that everyone knows each other’s name, and everyone’s work is important and recognised. This is chance to get involved and be a part of the journey as we move from start-up to scale-up. Despite the great resignation, we have extremely low year over year team turnover rate (5%).
You will be responsible for the continued success of our attribution product line. You will work across the full lifecycle, owning discovery and delivery. You will be the Product CEO of your team - which will be autonomous within Fospha's structure - directing your squad of engineers & data scientists to deliver product which delights our customers. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial and analytical individual with at least 4 years of Product experience to become part of our story.
- Drive Fospha forward by owning the product backlog which powers our products, navigating from our strategy to detail, enabling us to scale our vision globally
- Work with our Research and Development team through discovery, quickly iterating from pretotype to test with customers to collect evidence for product initiatives
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to systematically gather data on customer pains – what they need but can’t envision -and give back by providing expertise and collateral to support customer-facing teams
- Plan and track key product metrics to measure and plan improvements, working with the Operations team to measure and optimise time to value
- Rigorous and passionate about providing quality deliveries you will work with our engineers to ensure great QA
- Able to articulate and communicate complexity, you’re technically knowledgeable and conversant with the wider MarTech/Data ecosystem; you add value with your expertise and own decisions to protect your most valuable assets – the engineering team’s time and focus
- Demonstrable Product experience - within Advertising/Marketing Technology would be a plus - you will hit the ground running
- Excellent working knowledge of JIRA
- Demonstrable interest or experience in Data Science, AI, Performance Marketing, Measurement and Attribution, eCommerce, Digital (at least one of… more is better)
- Experience working with Google Analytics/Marketing Cloud, Facebook Business Manager, Shopify and other analytics/eComm platforms
- Some Engineering/Data Science experience helpful, but not a pre-requisite if you have enough applicable experience in tech
We have gained product/market fit in a competitive area by challenging pre-conceived norms of the possible. Our innovation culture is underpinned by a set of values which our team live by:
- Seek inclusion & diversity: We create an environment where everyone feels welcome and people are encouraged to speak and be heard
- Work Hard, Work Well, Work Together: We take responsibility for making things happen, independently and together; we help colleagues in need and close loops, making sure our work is complete and has lasting impact
- Grow: We are proactive, curious and unafraid of failure
- Customer at the heart: We care about the customer, feel their pain and love building product that solves their biggest problems
- Candour with caring:We deliver candid feedback with kindness and receive it with gratitude
Above all, our people show a willingness to work together and get their hands dirty to deliver success for our product, which means our clients are successful.
- Ongoing coaching in delivery & leadership
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programs as part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression
Fospha are fully hybrid and seek to accommodate different preferences. We’re based at the Scale Space tech campus in West London - where you can partake in a full social calendar and community events & classes (Yoga is a team favourite) if you wish - and membership of Flowspace for work & meetings at locations of your choosing, we give our teams autonomy to decide the optimal working patterns and locations to balance collaboration and productivity.
Competitive salary, pension scheme, private healthcare, work perks scheme, regular social events such as go karting, bowling, zip lining, paintball. We're constantly growing our benefits package.
Brands are too dependent on advertising platforms to tell them how to spend budgets. We help them stop wasting money and find opportunities to grow. Our product delivers the most precise, independent measurement of marketing activities. We do this better than anyone else in the world. Our clients reach their full potential, acquiring and retaining customers sustainably, forever. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and engineers, product people, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.