Product Marketing Manager
About Hive Learning
For the past five years, Hive Learning has helped some of the world’s most influential organisations create and embed culture change digitally and at scale. And in the past 18 months, our mission has become even more urgent.
We specialise in accelerating culture change in areas like inclusion, mental health, sustainability, and innovation –– areas that today are more critical today than they have ever been.
And our approach works. 88% of our learners change their behaviour thanks to our unique approach. Our technology combines network science and nudge theory and everything we do is underpinned by a five-part methodology developed from studying over 20,000 change programmes and real-world social movements.
In short, we’re on a mission to disrupt the outdated and ineffective world of corporate learning and help corporate learning teams overcome one of their biggest challenges — holding every person in their organisation accountable for their behaviours and making sure change sticks.
We’ve just had our third consecutive year of rocket-fuelled growth and now we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us develop, launch, and shout about new product innovations.
About the role
You’ll join a growth-minded, customer-centric, and supportive sales and marketing team, but you’ll work cross-functionally across our whole business - working with everyone from the team who build our learning programmes, to our customer success team, to our product team.
Your main goals will be to:
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for new products (and evolving current ones) - researching them, shaping them, launching them and creating fast feedback loops into our product teams
- Owning messaging for our business - you’ll help us tell our story and enable both your sales and marketing peers to ultimately make sales easier
Some things your role might involve:
- Deeply researching buyer and end-user needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape to help us shape and build comprehensive personas for all key programmes, develop compelling messaging, and feed into our product strategy
- Owning the go-to-market strategy for new and existing products, building a comprehensive sales enablement programme, producing everything from decks to demo videos to sales training to content marketing
- Own the ‘key to the front door’ for how we showcase our products, keeping our website up to date, creating relevant content marketing, and supporting the rest of the marketing team in building our brand and demand gen programmes aligned to key pain points
Some words that might describe you, your skills, and your experience
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a product marketing role, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- You’re a compelling copywriter and storyteller
- You’re able to create sales enablement collateral that aligns deeply with buyer needs and stands out in a crowded marketplace
- You have a solid range of writing and creative skills, able to easily adapt your tone, style, and the topics you write about by persona and purpose
- You’re a confident verbal and written communicator, comfortable engaging with internal and external audiences operating at a very senior level
- You have a track record of delivering successful go-to-market strategies for new and disruptive products
- You’re able to balance tactical delivery with the bigger picture, and use that perspective to prioritise
- You have strong teamwork skills, including an understanding of how to partner with a variety of different stakeholders across sales, customer success, and product
- You’re an infinite learner who is curious, seeks out feedback and collaboration, and is always seeking a better way
- You have experience in the HR / Learning and Development / Talent Management industry
- You have a particular well-researched interest in learning and development, diversity and inclusion, mental health and/or sustainability
Currently, all roles are remote. But when it’s safe to do so, you’ll have the option to work from our London office in White City up to two days a week, or stay fully remote but with regular opportunities to get together with the rest of the team monthly or quarterly.
What we’d like to offer you
- An exciting and meaningful challenge with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth
- The chance to grow with us - there are no limits to how far this role could take you
- A supportive and inclusive environment in a forward-thinking and energetic team
- Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
A quick note on how we hire
Our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We’re committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
And if this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd love you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great for this role in your cover letter.