We are on a mission to build the digital infrastructure for the mortgage industry. The mortgage market is undergoing a major shift, with much more emphasis being placed on consumer choice, and transparency. We are working with some of the biggest names in financial services - comparison sites, marketplace providers, lenders - to deliver a better mortgage application and renewal experience to millions of borrowers in the UK.
We’re backed by the UK’s leading digital venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot) who have an unrivalled track record for building successful and disruptive digital ventures.
Launched in 2019, the Koodoo platform provides mortgage comparison services to the UK’s leading comparison and personal finance sites including Compare The Market, Confused.com, ClearScore and The Times. Our white-label mortgage journeys and API integrations with leading lenders and brokers help hundreds of thousands of consumers find the perfect mortgage for them each month online. We are now extending the platform to provide a full digital origination service to our partners. Leading lenders and investors will use the platform to reach millions of UK borrowers online, bringing them an outstanding digital-first customer experience and new, more flexible mortgage products needed by today’s homeowners. Our origination service is going live with our first lending partners in H1 2022.
About the role
Koodoo is going through an exciting phase of growth and we are looking for someone who can lead on the acquisition of the next generation of passionate Koodoods. The roles we are hiring for span all areas of the company across product, tech and operations.
You will report into our Head of Delivery & spend time understanding the company plans to pull together a hiring strategy as well as delivering on our current critical hirers
Employee value proposition
Our team of Koodoods is made up of skateboarders, snowboarders, readers, guitarists (sooo many guitarists), chess players, hikers, plant growers, DJs, motorcyclists, from cat people, dog people, even pig people and many different types of kind hearted people.
We are a passionate team who care about each other, and are driven to make a difference through great collaboration, and open communication.
- Receive the role profile
- Read it and get excited
- Tell us you are interested (apply, email, perform interpretive dance)
- Meet the hiring managers for your role, quiz us on the information in the profile & more about Koodoo
- Meet more some of our team, answer some questions and share your case study
- Tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- Invite your friends and get a referral bonus!
Day to Day
- You’ll be working with the leadership team and hiring managers to understand our growth and role requirements
- Using a range of tools, and your network, to source and progress candidates
- Own our pre and onboarding experience, as well as enhancing our employee brand and experience
- Work to maintain our people retention rate and make recommendations for improvements to ensure we can get the best from our people
- Own the day-day relationship with Blenheim Chalcot India (BCI) and any other key partners
- Ensure we maintain a diverse and inclusive team as we grow
- Confident hiring for roles across all aspects of the business
- Creative approaches to how we attract candidates and experience of building relationships with communities that enable you to build and maintain a candidate pipeline
- Passionate about Koodoo’s culture and bring in people that enhance this
- You’ll be collaborative in your approach and use feedback from recent hires and existing team members to continue to improve our process
- Able to articulate and tackle the challenges of a business growing at pace and maturing out of pure ‘start-up’ phase
- We are Empowered - If it’s to be, it's up to me
- We Deliver - We hold ourselves to high standards, we get results and we do what we say we will
- We Empathise - We listen, we support, we care - for each other, our partners and customers
- We are focused - We are committed to what we do, determined to succeed and we obsessively prioritise to achieve our goals
- We are Passionate - We are proud of our work, our product and our team and relentless in solving the problems in our industry
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme, Bonus scheme, Life insurance
- Flexible benefits package
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy more)
- Flexible working (We’re remote friendly and also have available office space in Nottingham and London)
- Company issued MacBook Pro or Dell XPS 13 (depending on your choice) along with accessories
- Investment in training and conferences
- 10% time to develop new ideas and experiment with new technologies
- Regular hackathons and events to promote team working and on going learning
- Sunshine time in the darker months
- Wellbeing and other Koomittees (see what we did there!) organising a range of activities