We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our small but close knit customer and brand marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to further their marketing career by taking ownership of marketing campaigns to support our clients. The ideal individual will have superb organisational skills, a hands on and down to earth approach whilst working as part of a great team. You will be a passionate individual with a can do attitude, determination to succeed and do the right thing for our clients.
- Execute marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads for the sales teams.
- Work within an Account Based Marketing approach utilizing multiple channels (email, search, social etc.).
- Carefully track lead performance and allocation within Salesforce.
- Align marketing communications with overarching brand guidelines.
- Support in the development of collateral for sales teams including working with internal stakeholders and external designers.
- Coordinate and develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, articles and intelligence reports based on 1st party member data to be published and used for lead generation.
- Write copy for emails and develop content marketing plan to engage and delight our customers.
- Work to a marketing plan with clear, regular and accurate reporting of performance and tracking.
- Utilize email marketing and marketing automations to develop integrated and engaging campaigns.
- Follow and have a keen interest in maintaining and developing data best practices.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve campaign performance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in working within B2B marketing or lead generation.
- Knowledge of email and marketing automation best practices.
- Excellent data and analytical skills
- Experience with Email, Content, Search (Paid & Organic), Display, Social.
- Excellent copywriting skills and proof-reading experience.
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development. “Success is not an accident; success is a choice.” – Stephen Curry.