We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our high achieving customer success team at Contentive. We are looking for a passionate people person with a can do and positive outlook, determination to succeed and do the right thing for our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys building relationships with clients, has superb organisational skills and enjoys working as part of a great team. Contentive is on an exciting journey to scale, this creates plenty of learning opportunities for our teams and plenty to do, whilst having fun! As we are going through a period of growth, this opportunity does have the potential to go permanent for the right individual.
- Working across the Contentive portfolio you will project manage the successful delivery of client campaigns (events & media) acting as a bridge between the client and all internal stakeholders (marketing, editorial, product, event operations).
- Serving a defined customer list, of which you will retain upon renewal, managing their campaign to the agreed timeline, with an appropriate level of customer contact, and responding to their queries in a timely and professional fashion. In addition, you will have an exclusive list of some of Contentive’s most important corporate and strategic accounts, fulfilling all customer success duties.
- Increase customer renewals and their lifetime value spotting opportunities for cross-sell and upsell and communicating them to the account managers.
- Set and manage client expectations and provide regular reporting, updates and champagne moments to delight and exceed customer expectations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to ensure our clients understand how to secure maximum value from working with Contentive.
- Be proactive with tackling issues, and when necessary raise with the Head of Customer Success.
The Ideal Candidate
- Some B2B event and/or media environment working directly with customers
- Experience of building and implementing customer focused processes
- Experience of line management
- Degree educated
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- A born problem solver
- Excellent skills in diplomacy
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities