This is a newly created role in our Corporate Growth team to support our sales individuals achieve our ambitious growth plans. We are looking for determined, down to earth, proactive individuals who are passionate about their career. You will be responsible for supporting our team with sales reports, planning and executing customer coverage, pitching new opportunities and building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Achieve and exceed weekly & monthly, quarterly Sales Demo targets
- Work autonomously to monitor and understand the Finance, HR, Marketing Tech buyer and vendor marketplace within the Corporate Growth Unit (CGU)
- Operate as a team player in the CGU team and offering support to fellow colleagues
- Plan and execute customer coverage to maximise sales revenue for CGU, which include Virtual/face-to-face meetings, sales trips, and attendance at relevant industry events (when restrictions allow)
- Whilst you will follow the direction of the sales plan to meet customer coverage objectives, you are also expected to identify new targets within your market who fit the CGU target criteria.
- Build relationships and engage in in-depth, consultative conversations with potential clients to understand their medium-term marketing objectives and plan effective digital and virtual event campaigns to fit their needs using the SAAS SPICED framework.
- Creatively plan & effectively present marketing campaigns to both clients and their agencies
- Effectively manage personal Demo pipeline to maximise both yield and revenue
- Achieve (as a minimum) productivity targets
- Optimise handover to CGU Team, customer-success and marketing to facilitate long-term working partnerships between our brands and our customer-base
- Work with the Director, Growth to design your own personal sales plan
- Maintain all internal process and systems to a high standard (eg Salesforce and ‘key performance indicator’ systems)
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working within B2B media and/or event sales; ideally, in a new business team
- Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Comfortable with high-activity call and email prospecting
- The drive and confidence to cold call prospective new business, and resilience to handle rejection
- Exceptional organisational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Data-driven and ability to constantly review and optimize sales process.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Ability to present at a senior decision maker level.
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Completely invested in driving individual success
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities