This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a highly flexible part time role supporting our central leadership team with administration. We would ideally like the individual to work 4 hours each day however for the right candidate we can be flexible. The role is diverse and will require someone who has great administrator skills, is highly organised, has a can-do attitude and enjoys liaising with people.
We are looking for someone to team our central team to support with administration this will include drafting and preparing presentations for company meetings, HR administration, managing the onboarding and offboarding of new joiners and leavers, work with our IT provide to coordinate IT equipment for new joiners and leavers, daily maintenance of the HR system.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support our Head of People with all employee administration including but not limited to; onboarding, offboarding, drafting documentation.
- Keeping HRIS (PeopleHR) up to date and providing reports where needed
- Been the main point of call for all basic ad hoc HR queries and escalating to our Head of People where necessary.
- Assist with ad hoc HR projects.
- Manage HIVE [Creating content (BLM, Wellbeing Week, Nice to Meet You), Promoting said content to the team, Performance Management Groups]
- New starter inductions
- New starter accounts coordination (PeopleHR, HIVE, OfficeVibe, Zoom, DocuSign, ScaleSpace etc)
- Sales Productivity Reports (Daily, Monthly)
- Organise Company Events
- Book and schedule meetings for Senior Leadership and all Company
- Coordinate with the IT department (e.g. setting up new starter and deactivating leavers).
- Organise remote working set-ups (tech equipment)
- Organise logistics of equipment and storage unit.
- Serve as the key person for office management duties including: mailing, supplies, equipment, licensing.
Executive assistant to CEO
- Diary management for CEO
- Supporting with presentation design
- Adhoc tasks as needed
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extremely organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and highly accurate with excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as there will be a lot of interaction with the leadership team and external client management
- A positive attitude with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of general IT systems and applications including Excel and Word.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic start-up environment.
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.