Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Product Development Director
Location: Remote 1st/I-Hub White City, London
We’re looking for collaborative, efficient and tenacious individual to manage digital delivery within our growing business, including our new large scale virtual event products. This includes the ownership of project deliverables, developing & managing a digital workflow, stakeholder management and product development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all project deliverables, ensuring deadlines are communicated effectively, understood and successfully met by all internal and external stakeholders.
- Organise and drive internal project/regular status meetings with team, undertaking project reviews as required.
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure adherence to timelines/processes to accurately track and evaluate results on overall project goals.
- For virtual events, liaising with Summit Producers as and where appropriate to ensure effective management of speakers and chairpersons, ensure efficient communication, maximum engagement and conversion to brand promoters post event.
- Working with technical teams to ensure innovative and successful delivery.
- The preparation of all material required for commercial customers, and effective briefing of customer success teams to ensure successful liaison. Joining calls when required for bespoke package delivery.
- Work with our client success team to support the delivery of sponsorship packages.
- Development and enhancement of assigned product as guided by the Product Development Director.
- Map current processes and make suggestions to identify delivery process improvements.
- Contribute to the development of our digital suite of products by analysing & evaluating product performance to ensure ongoing optimisation.
- Seek to streamline all project processes to the benefit of internal teams and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- A passion for all things digital with a keen interest in digital marketplace trends.
- Experience of delivering multiple end to end digital projects, including the development, launch and implementation of a digital products.
- Experience engaging and influencing technical and design project resource teams and/or strong understanding of digital technologies and/or products.
- Confidence to manage diverse internal stakeholders who will contribute to the project plan and ensure product success
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Desire to collaborate and engage multiple skillsets to improve product performance
- Gain satisfaction from a project well-delivered
- Great attitude: proactive, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong work ethic and able to work effectively as part of a cross-disciplinary team
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusiv
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development. “Success is not an accident; success is a choice.” – Stephen Curry.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.