We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our small but close knit customer success team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys building relationships with clients, has superb organisational skills and enjoys working as part of a great team. You will be a passionate individual with a can do attitude, determination to succeed and do the right thing for our clients.
- Working across the Contentive portfolio you will project manage the successful delivery of client campaigns (events & media) acting as a bridge between the client and all internal stakeholders (marketing, editorial, product, event operations).
- Serving a defined customer list, of which you will retain upon renewal, managing their campaign to the agreed timeline, with an appropriate level of customer contact, and responding to their queries in a timely and professional fashion. In addition, you will have an exclusive list of some of Contentive’s most important corporate and strategic accounts, fulfilling all customer success duties.
- Increase customer renewals and their lifetime value spotting opportunities for cross-sell and upsell and communicating them to the account managers.
- Set and manage client expectations and provide regular reporting, updates and champagne moments to delight and exceed customer expectations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to ensure our clients understand how to secure maximum value from working with Contentive.
- Be proactive with tackling issues, and when necessary raise with the Head of Customer Success.
- Deputising to the Head of Customer Success you will hold a leading role to implement best practise across the CS team to ensure the customer has the best possible ‘platinum’ experience from the point of onboarding to handover to the account management team. You will be expected to review CS process on an ongoing basis, constantly evolving and rolling out new initiatives.
- Acting as a line manager within in the team, you will initially manage 2 customer success executives including weekly 121s, training and support.
- Run regular training and workshops in coordination with the Head of Customer Success to create an environment of continuous learning.
- Monthly reporting on renewal performance in the CS department.
- Implement and manage a process that creates a feedback loop with clients to understand NPS/Client Satisfaction and Campaign Impact/Performance.
- Support the Head of Customer Success to align the key internal stakeholders (Commercial team: new business, account management; and Corporate Growth Unit) with the core customer success mission, secure their engagement, communicate what is required of them and deliver the frameworks in which they also should operate
- Deliver clear campaign briefs to the ‘Small Events & Media’ and ‘Large Events & Awards’ marketing teams so they can effectively execute campaigns designed to deliver on customer objectives.
- Support the evolution of CS and uphold rules for client engagement for both the CS team and internal stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- With proven B2B event and/or media environment working directly with customers
- Experience of building and implementing customer focused processes
- Experience of line management
- Degree educated
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- A born problem solver
- Excellent skills in diplomacy
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.